Most user developing PHP web apps on a Windows PC uses Either WAMP or XAMPP. Both are free and might be heavy.
Today I will share to you what I use in developing websites portable or on the go. Yes you can put it to your Flash Drive and develop on the go.
- Drupal 6.20 + Drupal 7.0 (also a dual-core XDD)
- Built-in latest Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese / Japanese language file
- Drupal 7 super easy to install (the default DB is installed automatically without manually enter the database name account password)
- Fixed installation icon shows errors
- Add a separate Drupal 6, Drupal 7 Adaptive Install icon
- Fixed installation of Drupal 6 language, do not re-import the language file
- Built-in PHP XDebug support UEStudio or PDT eclipse debugging environment (to be manually turned on)
- Apache 2.2.17
- MySQL 5.1.49-community
- PHP 5.2.17
- PhpMyAdmin 220.127.116.11
- Perl 5.12.3
- Add eAccelerator v1_0_svn427 (New version of eAccelerator accelerator, enabled by default)
- Update Zend Optimizer 3.3.0 (default enabled)
Use 7-zip to extract.
Pingback: Tinnitus Miracle
Pingback: symptoms of low vitamin d
Pingback: Dentistas Barcelona
Pingback: payday loans 1000
Pingback: buy quality used cars