Here is a step on how you can make MS SQL Generate Script with Data.
- Open your Sql Server Management Studio.
- Select your database and right click on it follow just like what is in the image below. Refer to image 1
- Click Next until you when thru to the image below and click Advance. Refer to image 2
- Scroll down and until this row and update the value just like what is below. Refer to image 3
- Click Ok and next until you have generated the said script. Refer to image 4
- Now you have a create script that includes the schema at it’s data.
Do you have an SQL Server Database User Account but you can’t delete it because this error:
The database principal owns a schema in the database, and cannot be dropped.
The here is the step you need so you can delete that User Account:
- Open SQL Management Studio
- Open the Database to which you are experiencing the user account deletion
- Execute this script
After that it will list the dbs to which that account is bounded so for each result execute the script bellow by replacing the ResultValue with value that the query returned
- SELECT s.name
- FROM sys.schemas s
- WHERE s.principal_id = USER_ID(‘useraccount’)
- ALTER AUTHORIZATION ON SCHEMA::ResultValue TO dbo
That’s it the SQL Server Database User Account Delete Fix!
Time to remember an old friend on creating a report on ASP .Net, the Sql Server Report Service also known as SSRS. SSRS utilizes the MS SQL Server that simplifies the creation of report. The Concept is that you separate the location where your report is located so that even if your website is down you can still provide report and use it on other web programming language by putting it in an iFrame.
Upon reviewing here are the sites that made me remember:
In addition, SSRS need SQL Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) in order to create reports and deploy directly these reports to the server.