Here is a step on how you can make MS SQL Generate Script with Data.
- Open your Sql Server Management Studio.
- Select your database and right click on it follow just like what is in the image below. Refer to image 1
- Click Next until you when thru to the image below and click Advance. Refer to image 2
- Scroll down and until this row and update the value just like what is below. Refer to image 3
- Click Ok and next until you have generated the said script. Refer to image 4
- Now you have a create script that includes the schema at it’s data.