What would they call it if your using ASP?

In PHP they are calling coders differently:

Baker when they are using CakePHP. An

How about in ASP .Net? What would they call people who are using WebForms, MVC, or Other MS Products? Would they call MVCaretakers  if your using MVC because your taking carefully all the coding so that it is coded separately so that it can be easily tested via Unit Test?

How about you? What would they call it?

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.