Have you ever reformatted or lost your loving Android Mobile Phone or even upgraded to the latest model in the market then all of a sudden you’ve lost your precious Contact Number?
Then, you should do the Contacts Online Sync for Reformatted and Lost Android Phone.
- Hit the menu button on your phone and select “System Settings.
- Click “Accounts & Sync” in the Settings menu.
- Click on the “g” symbol for Google in the Sync screen once it appears.
- Check the box marked “sync Contacts. It will tell you the last time your contacts were synced to your phone underneath.
- Hit the menu button and click “Sync Now” to add and sync your contacts to your phone.
Or Follow This Video
Credits to the Steps, Images, and Video to WikiHow